After activating easyway theme setup homepage using following instruction.
Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Select static front page
- First of all create pages from Pages >> Add new page
- Go to Appearance >> Menus
- Click on Create a new menu link
- Give a name to your menu in Menu name and click save menu button
- Once you have create menu. You need to add pages by selecting with check boxes. After adding menu list you can arrange it by drag and drop.
- Select menu theme locations Primary Menu from Menu Settings
- Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu
Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Frontpage Slider
- Create the pages for slider from wordpress dashboard
- Slider Title manage from page title
- Slider description manage from page content
- Slider image manage from page featured image (Recommnded all slider image size 1400px/590px)
- Then select the pages from dropdown for slider
- Default slider section is disable. first click on check box for anable slider section
- See screenshot below.
Site footer manage from widget.
- To customize footer setion go to Appearance -> Widgets -> Footer Widget 1, 2, 3
- To activate a widget drag it to a Footer Widget.
- To deactivate a widget and delete its settings, drag it back
If you have any questions regarding our WordPress themes, you can contact us through our support forum or you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is always ready to help you with any problems of customization or compatibility you may encounter.